|App Name||Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) v1.12.2102.0401.8854ef2399|
|Get it On|
|Rating||7.5 ( 29298 )|
Play Xbox games on your Android phone or tablet with the Xbox Game Streaming app. Stream over Wi-Fi or your cellular network. Enjoy console-quality games like Gears 5 and Sea of Thieves directly from the cloud with Project xCloud (Preview). Or, stream Xbox One games installed on your console with the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview).
Your feedback in this test will help shape the future of game streaming with Xbox.
Use an Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth; optionally, clip it to your phone (clip sold separately).
Both Previews require this Xbox Game Streaming app, a supported Android phone or tablet (mobile data charges may apply), supported controller with Bluetooth, a Microsoft Account with Xbox profile, and high speed internet (ISP fees may apply).
Project xCloud (Preview): Project xCloud (Preview) is invite only. Initially a limited number of games will be available, with more to come over time. Access to games in Project xCloud (Preview) ends when the Preview ends. For system requirements and to sign up for a chance to join the Preview see xbox.com/gamestreaming. Invites may be sent out up to several months after registration. Registering does not guarantee you entrance in the Preview.
Xbox Console Streaming (Preview): Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) initially available to Xbox Insiders only in limited markets; availability will expand over time. Includes participating Xbox One games. Preview requires Xbox One console turned on or in Instant-on mode. Online multiplayer and some games require Xbox Live Gold, membership sold separately. Learn more about the Preview and system requirements at xbox.com/gamestreaming.
Microsoft Privacy Statement: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/privacystatement
• Stream Xbox games to your Android phone or tablet—no waiting for downloads*
• Enjoy console-quality games like Gears 5 and Sea of Thieves directly from the cloud with Project xCloud (Preview)
• Stream Xbox One games installed on your console with Xbox Console Streaming (Preview)
• Play over Wi-Fi or your cellular network
• Use an Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth; optionally, clip it to your phone (clip sold separately)
• Project xCloud (Preview) is a first look at game streaming with Xbox, and we anticipate a high demand for a limited number of spots.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo