|App Name||Wialon Local v2.12.2858|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3410 )|
With the mobile Wialon app, maintain access to Wialon GPS tracking platform anytime, anywhere. It offers both basic and advanced functionality of the desktop version in a user-friendly mobile interface. The features include:
– Units list management. Get all the necessary information on movement and ignition state, data actuality, and unit location in real time.
– Work with unit groups. Send commands to unit groups and search by groups’ titles.
– Map mode. Access units, geofences, tracks and event markers on the map with the option to detect your own location.
Note! You can search for units directly on the map with the help of the search field.
– Tracking mode. Monitor the unit’s exact location and all the parameters received from it.
– Reports. Generate reports by selecting the unit, report template, time interval, and get analytics right where you are at the moment. PDF export is also available.
– Notifications management. Alongside with receiving and viewing notifications, create new notifications, edit the already existing ones and view the notifications history.
– Locator function. Create links and share unit locations.
– Information messages from CMS. Do not miss important messages from the system.
The multilingual native mobile application lets users experience the power of Wialon on the go and is available for smartphones and tablets.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wialon Local app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Wialon Local APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo