|App Name||Web Browser - Secure Explorer v2.1.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.4 ( 33411 )|
Web Browser Lite is an ultra lightweight mobile browser and web explorer which can give you rapid browsing speed and secure surfing experience.
Web Browser Lite can protect you from malicious threats and protect your privacy. One of the Most Trusted Browser for Privacy.
It designed for both Android phone and tablet.
– Ultra lightweight
– Web surfing speed acceleration
– Secure Browsing
– Incognito browsing. Private browse the web without saving any web surfing history.
– Homepage Speed Dial
– Personalized bookmarks
– Easy save your favorite sites
– Text search
– Fast download
– Super easy copy/paste
– Small Footprint
– Full-screen mode
– Search engine switch
– Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
– Supports Adobe Flash Player
– User Agent settings
– Font size adjustment
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing – Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
– Fast navigation
Free download to try this fast, safe, lightweight and smart Android Mobile Browser;
💖Support add to Home screen, easy to browse
🚀Add resource sniffer, download files easily
🌟Support moving bookmarks, fast to organize
🌸Support open in background, open pages quickly
💯Improve UI and performance, more powerful
🔥Support multi-language, easier to use
🎉Fix known bugs, better user experience
⭐Improve performance, run more stable
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Web Browser – Secure Explorer app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Web Browser – Secure Explorer APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo