|App Name||Web Browser - Fast, Private & News v1.7.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||6.0 ( 14653 )|
Web Browser is a fast, secure, lightweight and smart internet explorer browser for Android, with fast loading speed and one of the Most Trusted Browser for Privacy.
Save and Private Browsing, tracking protection can block parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
Web Browser News has a built-in news feed that helps you find more content you’ll love.
– Browsing speed acceleration
– Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
– Homepage shortcuts – Easy save your favorite sites
– Bookmarks & History
– A range of news channels
– Fast downloads
– Super easy copy/paste
– Night Mode – read more comfortably at night.
– Text size settings – – Read comfortably on any screen
– Data Saving
– Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
– Scan QR code
– User Agent settings
– Supports Adobe Flash Player
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing – Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
– Advanced Settings
Web Browser gives you the power to take back control of your Web browsing experience.
All news sources and blogs are powered by NewsAPI.org
💖Support multi-language, better user experience
🎊Fix bugs reported by users, improve stability
🎉Fix known bugs, more stable
🔥Improve performance, more powerful
🚀Optimize download function, more efficient
🆗Optimize the search function, more convenient
💯Optimize settings, better experience
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Web Browser – Fast, Private & News app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Web Browser – Fast, Private & News APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo