|App Name||Wallpapers v1.3.169416333|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.8 ( 180405 )|
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google Earth collection, a scenic landscape from Google+, and more. Change it as often as you like, so your phone always represents your style.
• Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners.
• Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen. (Requires Android™ 7.0, Nougat, and above.)
• Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and you’ll get a new wallpaper image each day.
Photos/Media/Files: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
UI improvements and bugfixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wallpapers app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Wallpapers APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo