|App Name||Wall of insanity vVaries with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
Wall of Insanity is a new project from the creators of the Slaughter game series.
It features a dark storyline, intense action, and a mystical journey into a dead, smoldering world.
You will face the unknown. A descent into a kingdom of anxiety and madness. The path through the abyss will be difficult, the trek extremely dangerous, and you will be left almost hopeless.
A police operation to detain a dangerous cult’s sectarians leads to unexpectedly deadly consequences. That squad vanished under mysterious circumstances, and the Special Unit soldiers sent in to investigate their disappearance find just an empty, abandoned house. This is only where the story begins…
– Active battles with the use of firearms. Survival depends on caution, reaction speed, and weapon accuracy. Use elements of the environment itself to escape this horrific world.
– A journey to another world where fear, sorrow, and madness rule. A diligently crafted, ominous environment, fraught with mystery and danger, lies ahead of you. How far will you dare to go?
– A plethora of traps and enemies await around every corner. Investigate your surroundings carefully. Don’t take unnecessary risks.
Study your enemies. Carefully selected tactics will save your ammunition. And your life.
– Explore the world to replenish and expand your arsenal. Weapons and useful items will be needed. Look for secrets, documents, and workarounds to prevail against all odds.
– Wall of Insanity features simple controls, gamepad support, good optimization, and a wide graphics customization.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wall of insanity app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Wall of insanity APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo