|App Name||Vimeo v3.49.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 131435 )|
Discover amazing videos from the world’s best creators, and upload your own—all on your phone and tablet—with Vimeo for Android.
Watch and share videos in gorgeous HD, minus the ads, and follow categories, channels, and collections to fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day. Have your own stuff to share? Upload videos from anywhere, and access them whether you’re at home, or on the go.
With Vimeo for Android, you can:
Watch videos in gorgeous ad-free HD
• Stream videos in full 1080p HD
• Rejoice in Vimeo’s always ad-free playback
• Save videos to watch offline
• Chromecast videos to bigger screens
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your phone or tablet
• Easily manage your video settings and profile
• Share videos privately with people you choose
• Access your videos and collections from anywhere
• Maintain total control with our new video action sheet
Discover videos and creators you love
• Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed
• Tap the Explore icon to discover new videos and creators you’ll love
• Delight daily in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team
• Dive into different human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, Travel and more
Download the app for free to start watching incredible videos from the Vimeo community, and sharing some of your own.
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
In this update: some small tweaks and changes to help everything work even better than before. Dive in, add some new videos, and check out the latest and greatest from the community.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Vimeo app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Vimeo APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo