|App Name||Traffic Racer v3.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.4 ( 2602 )|
Traffic Racer is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. Drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. Try to be one of the fastest drivers in the global leaderboards. Endless racing is now redefined!
– Stunning 3D graphics
– Smooth and realistic car handling
– 40+ different cars to choose from
– 5 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy, rainy and city night
– 5 game modes: Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial, Police Chase and Free Ride
– Rich types of NPC traffic including trucks, buses and SUVs.
– Basic customization through paint and wheels
– Online Leaderboards and Achievements
– Tilt or Touch to steer
– Touch gas button to accelerate
– Touch brake button to slow down
– The faster you drive the more scores you get
– When driving over 100 kmh, overtake cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
– Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra score and cash
Traffic Racer will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
– Added 3 new cars
– Added 1 new location
– Added new engine sounds
– Improved graphics quality of locations
– Improved main menu background
– Optimized car handling
– Fixed bugs
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Traffic Racer app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Traffic Racer APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo