|App Name||The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News v4.2.3|
|Genre||Games, News & Magazines|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 229229 )|
Download the Economic Times App now for the latest business news updates, know wise investment options by industry experts, personal finance ideas, live news updates, breaking news, and many more.
*Stay Tuned for Company’s Quarterly Results*
*Share Market Analysis & Insights by Experts*
*Know ITR Filing Last Date, Documents Required for ITR Filing & More*
*Morning and Evening Briefs – Never Miss any National & International News*
The Economic Times App provides access to the Live News Updates, Latest Market & Business News, India News, Stock Market, Finance, Sensex – BSE India, Nifty- NSE India news anytime and from anywhere.
Get the Economic Times app for the latest Business News and Stock Market on the go and make informed decisions. Download the Economic Times app and stay updated with unrivaled coverage of Stock Market, Business, Finance, Sensex – BSE India, Nifty- NSE India, Personal Finance, Business News, and Economy News as they happen.
Live TV ☆ Offline Reading ☆ Swipe for Next ☆ In-app search functionality
Economic Times App Features
✔️ ET app lets you get the latest and popular:
– Business News, Stock Market & Finance News
– Sensex – BSE India Updates
– Nifty- NSE India news as it happens
✔️ Offers a full range of News categories:
– Top Stories of India and abroad, News by Industry
– Market News, Stock Market News, Personal Finance News
– Technology News, Business News, Features News, Environment News
– Nifty – NSE India News, Sensex – BSE India News & many more
✔️ News that directly linked to BSE, NSE, Sensex, Nifty, NCDEX, and MCX
✔️ Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres
– Auto, Advertising & Marketing, Biz & Entrepreneurship
– Corporate & Industry, Consumer & Legal
– Economy, Entertainment, Events, Stock Market, and many more
✔️ Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Stock Market
– Sensex, BSE, Nifty, NSE, Mutual Funds
– Commodities, Companies, Shares, Movers, Gainers, and Losers.
ET App Specs 👇
✔️ Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
✔️ Provides an all-new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
✔️ Let’s you share stories on different social networks or on email/SMS to a friend.
✔️ Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with the latest events.
✔️Has Night Mode support which decreases screen brightness and gives you better readability and reduced eye strain
✔️ Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
✔️ Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with the latest events on the go
✔️ Let’s you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Stock Market Gainers, Stock Market Losers, Stock Market Movers, BSE, NSE, Sensex and Nifty, etc.
✔️ Full-fledged financial market access which includes NSE, Nifty, Sensex, BSE, Bank Nifty, BSE MID CAP, along with Commodity and Currency Markets.
Introducing Bottom Tab Navigation:
– Easy discovery of most the visited sections like Markets, Quick Reads & ET Prime
– Launched myET to give personalised experience – Now choose topics you like & read stories that interest you
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the The Economic Times: Sensex, Market & Business News APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo