|App Name||SystemUI Tuner v320|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 3952 )|
Support me on Patreon! For $1/mo, you get access to all of my paid apps, along with development updates and more! https://www.patreon.com/zacharywander.
READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING: https://github.com/zacharee/Tweaker/blob/master/app/src/main/assets/terms.md
SAMSUNG USERS ON ANDROID NOUGAT (7) and OREO (8) READ THIS: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=72413941&postcount=283
UNLESS YOU ARE ON ANDROID 11 OR HIGHER, USING ADB REQUIRES A COMPUTER!
SystemUI Tuner is not magic! It simply exposes some hidden options in Android. Different manufacturers may remove or change these options, which SystemUI Tuner CANNOT work around.
ADB Commands for more convenient copy-paste (ADB is not root):
– adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
– adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS
– adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.DUMP
For some reason, a lot of manufacturers seem to have a problem with us customizing our own devices, to the point where some disable the built-in Android System UI Tuner.
This app aims to fix that problem, by providing a replacement. For the most part, this is a replica of Android’s System UI Tuner; however, there are a few extra goodies that Android’s solution doesn’t include by default.
Using this app you can:
– Control which icons appear in your status bar (not every toggle will work on every device).
– Customize Demo Mode.
– Control the importance level of notifications (7.0+; doesn’t work well on Samsung).
– Enable some hidden features of Android.
– Toggle Immersive Mode.
– Change Quick Settings options (TouchWiz 7.0 users can change the grid size).
– Customize animation speeds.
– And so much more.
Most features should work on most devices. Heavily customized OEM versions of Android (such as TouchWiz/Samsung Experience/One UI, EMUI, MIUI, etc) will have fewer available. There is nothing that can be done about this.
THIS APP WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY ON ALL DEVICES! This includes most versions of MIUI, while Samsung’s TouchWiz Marshmallow (6) will not work at all!
Now for some notes:
– This app does NOT require ROOT, but you will need to grant some permissions using ADB (instructions in app). ADB IS NOT ROOT!
– If your device is rooted, the app will attempt to gain root access. You can deny access if you want, but you will need to use ADB to grant the permissions.
– This app should work on any device running Android Marshmallow (6.0) or above, except most devices running MIUI and devices on TouchWiz 6.0.
– This app is not a magic wand. SystemUI Tuner is simply exposing hidden options available in Android. If there isn’t an option for something, or an existing option doesn’t work on your device, there’s nothing that I can do to fix it.
– Immersive Mode is finnicky! Don’t expect it to work perfectly, and don’t expect me to be able to do anything about it. Again, it’s an option built into Android. I have no control over what Google or your OEM does to mess it up.
– Changes you make are permanent! Uninstalling SystemUI Tuner WILL NOT and CANNOT undo your changes. On Android Oreo (8.0) and later, there is an option to reset most settings, but it is YOUR responsibility to keep track of what you change.
If you have a problem, visit the XDA thread, send me an email, or visit the Telegram group. However, make sure you read this description and any warnings present in the app before asking a question.
Source code: https://github.com/zacharee/Tweaker
Help Translate: https://crowdin.com/project/systemui-tuner
Thanks to Android Dev for the feature graphic!
– Fix auto item detection in icon blacklist
– Fix some crashes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SystemUI Tuner app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the SystemUI Tuner APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo