|App Name||Suunto v4.42.2|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.0 ( 28183 )|
LIVE A LIFE OF ADVENTURE
Suunto app is designed to help you live a more active and adventurous life by giving you a better understanding of your training, recovery and sleep. You can find new routes easily wherever you go and share your progress with friends or like-minded communities.
Compatible with all mobile-connected Suunto devices: Suunto 9, Suunto 3 Fitness and Suunto Spartan are joined in Suunto app by Ambit3, Traverse, Traverse Alpha as well as Suunto D5, EON Steel and EON Core Dive computers.
– Set training goals and track your progress
– Follow your activity and sleep trends to make sure you get the rest and recovery you need
– Find the most popular or off-the-beaten-path routes anywhere in the world with heatmaps
– From HR to distance, speed, duration, calories and more, customize which stats you see on your watch during activities
– Plan a new route, sync it to your watch and go off on a new adventure
– Connect to Strava, Endomondo, TrainingPeaks, Relive and more to share your stories
FOR DIVING: Suunto D5, Suunto EON Steel, Suunto EON Core let you transfer your dive logs easily over Bluetooth to your phone
Pioneers of exploration since 1936, Suunto stands for adventure. You can define what adventure is for you, and we’ll help you get there. Suunto is a Finnish brand, with many of our products hand-crafted in Finland. Learn more about our heritage and taste for adventure at suunto.com/testedforadventure.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using the Suunto app and being a part of the Suunto community. We are updating the app regularly to provide the best possible experience. Keep your app updated to ensure you have the latest features and best app performance. All new features will be highlighted here.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Suunto app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Suunto APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo