|App Name||Sprint Complete Storage v1.2.50|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3089 )|
The only app with true high resolution, Complete Storage gives you unlimited* storage space to backup all your photos and videos**. Organize, sort and share photos with family and friends, and use Optimize to help you find photos you can remove to de-clutter your gallery and free up space on your device.
• Automatic: Backup is seamless any time the app is running with no need to plug into a computer
• Optimize: De-clutter your gallery and free up space by easily by getting rid of photos that are similar, blurry, old screenshots, and more.
• Explore: Auto organized photos to make your search & share experience easy.
• Storage: Unlimited* space for all of your photos and videos.
• Speed: Lightning fast upload speeds that won’t leave you lagging.
• Security: Encrypted with bank-level security for complete privacy
• Restore: Simply tap ‘Download’ to restore backed up items to your device.
• Edit Photos: Make your photos look great with the edit tool.
If you need help installing the app, call 877-649-0882
The Complete Storage app is available for Android devices.
• 5 GB storage included at no cost—every Sprint customer is eligible.
• Sprint Complete customers receive Unlimited storage.
Complete Storage is powered by Asurion. The Complete Storage app can only be used on compatible Android devices.
*Unlimited cloud storage available only to Sprint Complete program customers.
**There may be limitations on the size of each video that can be backed up and secured.
Bug fixes & performance enhancements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sprint Complete Storage app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sprint Complete Storage APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo