|App Name||Sky Go v21.6.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||7.0 ( 56723 )|
• Experience Sky on the go on your tablet, smartphone or PC. Quite simply with the Sky Go app.
• Download the Sky Go app and instantly watch your content, live on one of over 100 channels or on-demand.
• Also without internet connection. Just download your favorite movies and series and watch them whenever and wherever you want.
• Record on the Move: Record broadcasts on your receiver via Sky Go
• And all over the EU.
Sky Go – your Sky program when and where you want!
To receive the Sky program via smartphone, tablet or PC / Mac app, a Sky subscription is required. The visible content depends on the subscribed packages and the availability on the device. The use requires a connection to the Internet via WLAN or a mobile data connection, which can lead to further costs.
Airplay support: The contents of the Sky Go app are optimized for use on the iPad, iPhone and iPod and are subject to licensing conditions. Therefore, unfortunately, we can not currently offer support from Airplay. For the best possible experience on your TV please use your Sky-Receiver or the Sky Q App.
Reception in Germany and Austria, also for temporary stays throughout the EU. Further information: skygo.de/faq. As of August 2018. Sky Germany Television GmbH & Co. KG, Medienallee 26, 85774 Unterfoehring.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sky Go app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sky Go APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo