|App Name||Seeya - share location! v2.5.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 284 )|
Sharing your location using Seeya is easy and useful in many situations!
Use the app:
– to stay calm and know where your children or parents are
– so that no one would bother you with questions “”where are you?”” when you run and prepare for a marathon
– so that your close ones know whether to wait for you with dinner when you are coming home from a business trip
– when you have an appointment and you know that you will be late
– when you are in a new city and friends have to pick you up from your current location
– if you want to protect your personal details and want to use the app anonymously
– if you want to find out quickly where your friends are
– when… ever you want!
The Seeya app lets you:
– share your location with just one click
– share your location with anyone, any way you want (by SMS, e-mail or other apps, such as Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Hangouts, etc.)
– send your location to people who do not have the Seeya app installed
– observe any location on any Internet-connected device
– set the time for which the app will share your location (e.g. only for one hour)
– show the location in real time
– fully control your Location Sharing settings – you can turn it off at any time
– ask for location even those who do not have the app
– view the location directly on the app’s map
– send a location request to people who do not own Seeya app
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Seeya – share location! app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Seeya – share location! APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo