|App Name||Private Browser - Smart Browser, Privacy Browser v3.5.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 4115 )|
Private Browser is a privacy browser and safe browser, it browse privately for everything, private search and private browsing. Private browser is also a smart browser and fast browser for android. You can browse web page quickly, because it is best free privacy browser. Private Browser is also a mini browser, because its size is so small.
Private Browser is a free web browser for android devices with Fast Download, Data Saving, Ad-Block functionality, and helps you access music, video, cricket information with smooth experience. You can visit many cricket sites to support your team, and watch cricket live stream, and check out match scores on Private Browser. You can also check your train status, train ticket booking,seat availability, and other train enquiry on Private Browser.
Browse like no one’s watching. The new Private Browser automatically blocks a wide range of online trackers — from the moment you launch it to the second you leave it. Easily erase your history, passwords and cookies, so you won’t get followed by things like unwanted ads.
“Private browsing” on most browsers isn’t comprehensive or easy to use. Private Browser is next-level privacy that’s free, always on and always on your side.
Automatic Privacy :
• Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers without any settings to set
• Easily erases your history — no passwords, no cookies, no trackers
Browse Faster :
• By removing trackers and ads, Web pages may require less data and load faster.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Private Browser – Smart Browser, Privacy Browser app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Private Browser – Smart Browser, Privacy Browser APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo