|App Name||Pixel Car Racer v1.1.80|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.8 ( 230435 )|
Pixel Car Racer is the first of its kind, a retro style arcade racer, featuring a RPG sandbox experience. Build your dream garage with limitless car customization! Take your ride to the streets and race your way to the top.
• Drag and Street Game Modes
• Over 100+ Cars!
• 1000+ Car Parts!
• RPG Style Tuning
• In-game Livery Designer
• Dyno Tuning
• 100+ Car Liveries
• Beautiful pixel art graphics
• Realistic Engine System
• Manual Gear Shifting
• Racing style pedals including clutch!
• Japan, Euro, US style Cars/Parts.
• Active Community
• Cloud Saving
• Facebook Login
• Updates frequent with new content and features.
• Designed for car enthusiast worldwide
PCR website: http://www.pixelcarracer.com/
PCR facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixelCarRacer/
STUDIO FURUKAWA website: http://www.studiofurukawa.com/
Android 4.X or higher is required. 1GB of RAM or higher is recommended.
If experiencing crashing or any bugs, please contact us.
Update Version 1.1.80
• New cars
• Fixed an issue with leaderboards
• Fixed several issues with Cloud Saving.
• Fixed a bug that caused users to be logged out every time they restarted the game.
• Fixed a bug that caused the “Log in with the Facebook app” option to be unavailable in some cases.
• Other Bug fixes and improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pixel Car Racer app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Pixel Car Racer APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo