|App Name||Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids v184.108.40.206|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.0 ( 35679 )|
PARENTAL CONTROLS & GPS CHILD-LOCATOR
Kaspersky Safe Kids gives you more than standard parental controls to make parenting easier.
Besides allowing you to block nasty content, manage device and app use, and find out instantly about suspicious online behavior, it also lets you locate your kids on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in – you can even monitor the battery level on their devices so you don’t lose touch.
Our Free version lets you:
– Block harmful sites and content to ensure safe search
– Block bad YouTube search requests * NEW!
– Manage app use
– Set screen time limits
– Get advice from child psychologists
Our Premium version gives you everything in Free, plus it lets you:
– Check your kids’ YouTube search history* NEW!
– Locate your children on a map
– Define a safe area for them to stay in
– Find out when their devices are low on battery
– Manage their device use versus their schedule
– Get real-time notifications on what they’re up to
– View detailed reports on their online habits
Kaspersky Safe Kids is rated “Excellent” in an independent review by PC Mag, and certified as Approved Parental Control by AV-Test. This superior parental guidance app is also available for Mac, Windows and more.
Download it now & start protecting your kids online and beyond.
Getting started with Kaspersky Safe Kids is easy:
1. Install the app on your devices in Parents mode
2. Install the app on your kids’ devices in Kids mode and follow the quick setup instructions
3. Sign-in to your My Kaspersky account – ‘Kids’ tab – at my.kaspersky.com/mykids for initial setup and protection rules management. Please use one single My Kaspersky account for all your Kaspersky Safe Kids installations.
* Safe Search in YouTube is compatible with browsers on your Android & other mobile devices, as well as Windows PCs. Plus it works directly inside the official YouTube app on Android phones & tablets.
** We recommend that you turn on your Global Positioning System (GPS) to increase the accuracy of your child’s location. Please note, the GPS usage increases battery power consumption.
The app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The app uses Accessibility services.
Hi Parents! With this release, we’ve improved Android device-blocking functionality. Now, when your kids’ time runs out on their Android devices, they will only be able to view and use apps that you have specified. All other app icons will disappear from view. Which means less confusion, and more clarity!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Parental Control & Kids GPS: Kaspersky SafeKids APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo