|App Name||Openrider - GPS Cycling Riding v6.1.0|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 15584 )|
Enjoy your bike ride with Openrider!
★ Google Fit Developer Challenge grand prize winner!
▶ Features (Free!)
– Bike computer: Simple and intuitive UI with full material design
– Perfect combination map and speedometer: Easy to change the map and the speedometer
– Statistics and graphs: Analyze your bike record with various graphs on the map.
– Ranking and level: Competition with your friends.
– Theme: Black Theme
– Sync: Sync your record with Google Fit, S Health and Strava
– Sensor: Connect to yourBluetooth Smart & ANT+ Heart rate monitor, speed & cadence sensor.
– Share: Share your record with your social media. You can also import and export it with GPX file.
– Smart Watch support (Android wear, Gear S/S2/S3)
▶ Upgrade to Mania package!
– Downloadable offline maps
– Smart Watch Heart rate sensor support
– Removal ads
* OpenRider collects location data when an app is running on the screen or background to support the use of speedometer, navigation, and driving record management functions.
To record riding information even when the screen is turned off (in the background) to save battery
You must set the location information permission to “Always allow”.
* Functions using location information
– Search routes : User can search the route for destinateion
– Navigation : Navigation displays current location on the route
– Speedometer : Speedometer displays riding speed
– History : user can manager his(her) riding records
– Weather: Display the weather information of your current location.
* If you have any suggestion to us, please mail to [email protected]
1. Updated friend management function
2. Added Favorites to navigation
3. Updated new level system
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Openrider – GPS Cycling Riding APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo