|App Name||Ooma Smart Security v1.25.5|
|Genre||Games, House & Home|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 477 )|
The Ooma Smart Security mobile app, with the Ooma Telo communications hub and sensors, lets you secure and monitor your home from anywhere.
* Receive alerts when activity is detected with the option to remotely call 911 from your home phone number using your home address as the location of the emergency.
* Manage notification preferences and view real-time status and logs of all sensors.
* Add as many sensors as you need: Door/Window, Motion, and Water.
* Easy wireless installation of sensors anywhere in your home.
* Use the Home, Away, and Night modes to control when you would like to receive alerts about your sensor. Add up to seven additional modes for a total of ten.
* Use the mobile app to manually switch modes or automatically switch modes using a schedule with time of day and day of week.
* Learn more at ooma.com.
-Improvements to the part of on-boarding where the app asks for the Location permission (necessary for the automated mode switching)
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ooma Smart Security app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Ooma Smart Security APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo