|App Name||Nextcloud v3.17.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.0 ( 7721 )|
The Open Source Nextcloud Android app allows you to access all your files on your Nextcloud.
* Easy, modern interface
* Upload your files to your Nextcloud server
* Share your files with others
* Keep your favorite files and folders synced
* Instant Upload for photos and videos taken by your device
* Multi-account support
Please report all issues at https://github.com/nextcloud/android/issues and discuss this app at https://help.nextcloud.com 😉
New to Nextcloud? Nextcloud is a private file sync & share and communication server. It is fully open source and you can host it yourself or pay a company to do it for you. That way, you are in control of your photos, your calendar and contact data, your documents and everything else.
Check out Nextcloud at https://nextcloud.com
## 3.17.0 (August, 19, 2021)
UI improvements (Avatar, password dialog)
New video player for better streaming
Many bug fixes
Minimum: NC 16 Server, Android 5.1 Lollipop
For a full list, please see https://github.com/nextcloud/android/milestone/59
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Nextcloud app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Nextcloud APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo