|App Name||mp3, music player v9.1|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 48687 )|
mp3 player! listen to music mp3 OGG, WAV, MO3, FLAC, MP4, M4A…
This is music player app is to play your local music files.
It is the best music player for Android devices, play your favourite mp3 songs!
Music player will help you find all the music in your phone very easily.
Features of this Music player:
– clean and beautiful user interface with material design.
– plays any audio file format like: mp3, wav, flac, mp4,…
– support widget on home screen for fast playing music
– change app theme to fit your eyes catching
– Sound equalizer includes 10 available audio melodies, such as Normal, Classical, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy metal, Hiphop, Jazz, Pop, Rock.
– Sound effect enhancement with Bass and 3D effects
– auto turn off music playing by set time for sleeping
– advanced features such as favorites and playlists
– play music by album, artist, tracks, genres, or playlist on shuffle mode
– enjoy amazing sound quality.
– easy to find any song by searching. Find all your music never been so easy.
– support custom Playlist
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– support dynamic queue
– lightweight and standalone
– consume less memory and battery
– display album art
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– fast library scan
Please email us if your device is not supported, we will try our best to support it.
If you love this music player app, please give 5 stars to encourage developers.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mp3, music player app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the mp3, music player APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo