|App Name||Mobile9 APK v3.5.2|
|Get it On|
Mobile9 APK brings you FREE games, themes, wallpapers, ringtones, icons and more.
This is an official app from mobile9.com which is considered to be the best app to download free games, themes, wallpapers, live wallpapers, ringtones, videos, app icons and smart watch faces to make your Android device uniquely yours.
• Tightly packed in a small size 3MB!
• Plenty of free themes for popular launchers such as Go Launcher, Nova Launcher, Themer Launcher, MIUI Launcher, ADW Launcher, Buzz Launcher and more
• Thousands of fresh new wallpapers & live wallpapers to personalise your device home screen
• All sorts of music to set as ringtones and notification sounds
• New icon packs to customise app icons everyday
• Smart watch faces for Android Wear, Facer and WatchMaker
• Lots of categories to browse and sort
• Get FREE premium pass to enjoy unlimited mobile contents!
• All new collections curated fresh and ready every week!
• Get notified on your favourite download contents
• Auto complete search with suggestions
• Tap on image to view in fullscreen
• Share interesting downloads with friends over social media – Facebook, LINE, Whatsapp etc
• Supports native language – Spanish, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and more
• Best alternative to Zedge, Mobogenie, 9Apps, Aptoide
Visit the Downloads section to get the downloadable APK file.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mobile9 app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mobile9 APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo