|App Name||Malody v4.3.7|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 5395 )|
Malody is a cross-platform music game (Simulator) which is developed by a group of dedicated volunteers.
* Multi game mode: Key, Step, DJ, Pad, Catch, Taiko, Slide
* In game editor for creating and sharing charts.
* Multiplayer, for all modes and charts.
* Support variety of chart formats: osu, sm, bms, pms, mc, tja.
* Support full keysound chart.
* Support custom skin.
* Support play effect: random, flip, const, rush, hide, origin, death.
* Support online ranking.
* Wiki based community where you can upload and share charts.
* In game multi language support
How to import chart: http://m.mugzone.net/wiki/730
Submit chart: http://m.mugzone.net/wiki/3
Custom skin: http://m.mugzone.net/wiki/1778
*Bugfix for 4.3.6*
* Fixed infinite speed error
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Malody app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Malody APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo