|App Name||Learn to Speak English v2.4.8|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.6 ( 40502 )|
Talk English Standard is the official Free TalkEnglish.com Android App. There are over 900 lessons and 8,000 audio files to help you learn how to speak English fluently. Most lessons contain clickable sentences that you can click to listen to a native English speaker say that sentence. Each lesson page also has a self record tool. You can record your own voice reading that sentence and compare it with the audio file from the native English speaker.
If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
– Click, listen, and repeat functionality
– Record and play back tool
– Interactive conversation practice lessons
– Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
– Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
– Share feature
– Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
– English Basics
– Regular Daily English
– Business English
– Travel English
– Interview English
– Idioms and Phrases
– Listening Lessons
– Pronunciation Lessons
– English Grammar Basics
– Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
Crash Bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Learn to Speak English app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Learn to Speak English APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo