|App Name||KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker v3.55b112309|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 15910 )|
Make your Android Launcher look unique with Kustom the most powerful Live Wallpaper creator ever! Use its awesome WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to create you own designs and display any data you need, at once, and with wonderful animations too! If you were looking for Rainmeter or Conky on Android, this is it! Need just widget but as powerful? Check out KWGT.
With Kustom you can create customized watches like Digital and Analog Clocks (with seconds hand), Animated Patterns, Live Map background, Weather Widget, Material Wallpaper, Text Wallpaper, sophisticated CPU/Memory meters, randomly changing images, scrolling images, gyroscopic effects, astronomical data and much much more. Imagination is the limit.
Animations works only on launchers that fully supports the Android standards, so for example Google Now Launcher and Nova Launcher are fully supported. Some others might have problems, the only known launcher with issues right now is GO Launcher (and this cannot be fixed by us), please check the FAQ for more info.
PLEASE do not use reviews for support/refund questions, for refunds or issues write [email protected], for presets help check out our Reddit community
– Some skin to start with and some Komponent (a Widget in Kustom)
– Tons of free presets in the Featured section
– Text with custom fonts, colors, sizes and effects
– Shapes like Ovals, Rects, Arcs, Triangles, Exagons and more
– 3D flip transformations, curved and skewed text
– Gradients, shadows, tiling and color filters
– Zooper like progress bars and series
– Layers with overlay effects like pro image / photo editors (blur, clear, xor, difference, saturation)
– Touch actions / hotspots on any object you create
– PNG / JPG / WEBp Image and SVG (scalable vector graphics) support with builtin picture scaler
– Status Bar Notifications (text, images package name and so on)
– Google Fitness support (segments, calories, steps, distance, sleep)
– Animations such as fading, scaling and scrolling based on screen position, accelerometer, touch, events…
– Magnetic sensors / gyroscope support for wallpaper motion or objects animations
– Complex programming language with functions, conditionals and global variables
– Arbitrary change Wallpaper based on time, location, weather, anything!
– Dynamic download of content via HTTP (live maps, weather and so on)
– Native music utilities (current playing song title, album, cover)
– Weather with wind chill, feels like temperature and more
– Multiple weather providers like Open Weather Map, Yr.No, Accu Weather (plugin), Darksky (plugin) and more
– RSS and free XML / XPATH / Text download
– Tasker support
– A huge amount of data to display such as: date, time, battery (with duration estimation), calendar, astronomy (sunrise, sunset, illumination, stardate), CPU speed, memory, countdowns, WiFi and cellular status, traffic info, next alarm, location, moving speed, rom/device info and much more)
– Remove the ADS
– Support the dev!
– Unlock import from SD and all external skins
– Allow creation of APK preset packs
– Save the world from alien invasion
– Support site: https://kustom.rocks/
– Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Kustom
– Permissions: https://kustom.rocks/permissions
– Packs are now correctly showing newer items first in loader
– Added Projekt launcher support on KLWP
– Removed Yahoo weather, deprecated 🙁
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo