|App Name||Khata Home - Udhar Khata Book, Hisab Copy, Len Den v1.4|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 155 )|
Managing daily/monthly Udhar-Jama is faster and easier than ever.
Khata digitalizes Hisab-Kitab done on khata Book & registers. It is for everyone who wants their Credit Account in pockets.
Features of khata…
• Add a Person/Business
• Edit person/business information
• Record transactions
• Track Credit/Debit balances
• Track transaction summary
• Edit credit/debit balances
• Edit transaction summary (Len Den Byora)
• Delete person/business
• Call customer to remind of pending payments
• Password Protection
• Send SMS to inform about transactions
• Multi Language support
Benefits of using Khata…
• 24×7 Support
• 1-Click, The Simplest ledger management app
• Automatic Calculations
• 100% Accurate and Reliable
• Safe…Data is never lost as Data on Cloud
• Add Len/Den anytime, anywhere
• Transparency, Customer gets free SMS update for all transactions
• FREE Account Book keeping
Khata can be Used…
To keep day to day records of transactions with service providers like
• At Home – for hisab-kitab of maid, maali, doodhwala, tuition teacher, paniwala, etc.
• In Business – for udhar-jama of customers
Use Khata to avoid the painful exercise of managing Bahi-khata with pen, paper and calculator.
Become Digital with khata App!!
Give us your thoughts on khata and don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions at [email protected]
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Khata Home – Udhar Khata Book, Hisab Copy, Len Den app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Khata Home – Udhar Khata Book, Hisab Copy, Len Den APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo