|App Name||Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) v2.2.2|
|Genre||Games, Libraries & Demo|
|Get it On|
|Rating||6.0 ( 14781 )|
This application contains Juz Amma (Last chapter of the Quran from Surah 78 to Surah 114) and Al-Fatiha. Each sura is displayed with its original verse (in arabic) and also with its translation and transliteration.
A juz is one of 30 parts of roughly equal length into which the Qur’an is sometimes divided.
The juz that is the most commonly memorized is «juz Amma» which is the thirtieth part and which starts from Sura 78 (An-Naba) to Sura 114 (An-Nas), that are most of the short suras of the Quran.
Juz Amma is named after the 1st word of the 1st sura (sura 78) in that juz.
– Improved application (faster when opening a Surah and scrolling Ayats)
– Quran with tajweed colors
– You can remove the ads
– Fullscreen mode
– You can make the font size much more bigger
– The bar enabling quick access of Ayat can now be disabled
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo