|App Name||Hubb: public transport v1.6.7|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 4565 )|
The app displays precise locations of moving buses and time of arrival ONLY in the following cities and regions:
– Ekaterinburg (test mode)
– Kaliningrad and Kaliningrad Oblast
– Kemerovo and Kemerovo Oblast
– Moscow region (excluding Moscow city)
– Pskov (test mode)
– Saint-Petersburg (test mode)
– Republic of Crimea (Sevastopol and Simferopol)
– Smolensk region
– Yaroslavl region (test mode)
Unfortunately, cities that are not on the list aren’t supported yet, but we’re working on it.
Hubb app only delivers and represents the information it gets from data providers. In case you come across a situation where the provided information is incorrect, please report an issue by tapping on the exclamation point button. Your feedback will be sent straight to the data provider to resolve the issue.
This simple and useful app will help you track the movements of public transport in real time using GPS and GLONASS in these cities: Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, St. Petersburg, Smolensk, Roslavl, Vyazma, Pskov, Kemerovo, Novokuznetsk, Yekaterinburg, Volgograd, Kaliningrad, Kazan, Simferopol, Yaroslavl (only regional transport), Rostov, Tobolsk, Pskov, Kazan, Simferopol, Kerch, Yevpatoria, Yalta, Sevastopol.
It also supports intercity transport of Moscow region, Pskov region, Smolensk region, Yaroslavl region and Kemerovo region.
We’re the best because:
– the app shows available transport on a map or on a list in a user-friendly way;
– it can determine your location and immediately suggest the nearest bus stop;
– you can locate buses passing through a selected stop and get the estimated times of arrival;
Krasnoyarsk citizens can track their transport card balance;
you can add frequently used stops (near your work or your home) and routes to Favorites.
the app always shows the relevant information when it comes to weekend/holiday changes of the routes and schedules;
you’ll always be on time and won’t catch a cold waiting for your bus;
– Material Design support.
– notifications about your transport arrival;
– customize notifications to get to your stop in time;
– intercity buses schedule;
– estimation of the utilized capacity of the transport;
– bike lanes and parking;
– Yandex-enabled traffic jams info;
– notifying you about route changes;
– offline mode;
– showing the model, the registration number and whether it’s a low-floor transport;
– Android wear support;
– a widget for quick access to your Favorites.
Official website: http://hubbmap.com
Official VK public page: https://vk.com/hubbmap
Coming to your city soon!
We are a young team of developers from Krasnoyarsk and we’ll be happy if you help us test and share Hubb among your friends.
If you think we deserve a negative review, please include a message describing your problem! You can contact us at [email protected] for feedback.
Fixed some bugs
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hubb: public transport app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Hubb: public transport APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo