|App Name||HTTP Injector Lite (SSH/Proxy) VPN v5.2.7|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.4 ( 10823 )|
Lite version of HTTP Injector is a professional VPN tool to browse the Internet privately and securely with multiple protocol and tunneling technologies build into one app.
Lite version use .ehil file format
HTTP Injector Lite is lightweight, quick to download, compatible with more devices and run fast on most popular Android devices.
It works as an universal SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/Shadowsocks client to encrypts your connection so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. Besides that, it also help you access blocked websites behind firewall.
Best part? you can configure your own server and connect using this app.
This tools is for professional users only
Lite version come with smaller app size, faster app response and basic app security
Access any website and service on the Internet and secure your identity. Secure your Android device from hackers and online threats when using a public WiFi and forget about geo-locked content, identity theft and online privacy concerns.
– Secure your connection using SSH or Shadowsocks tunnel
– No root needed
– Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
– Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
– Build in SSH client
– Build in Shadowdowsocks client
– Payload Generator
– Apps Filter
– Support Android 4.0 to latest android
– Custom DNS
– Data Compression
– Ability to change buffer size, etc
– HTTP Proxy + SSH
– SSH Only
– SSL (TLS)
– Exported config is encrypted
– Lock and protect the settings from users
– Set custom message for customer
– Hardware ID lock
How to use:
>> Import config file created by other users (You can find it in your local group/group chats)
>> Open payload generator and press generate (no need to adjust settings) and select one of our server to connect
– Crashing or having problem? Email us to get it resolved
Get full version of HTTP Injector by searching “HTTP Injector”
Click the join Beta Test button in app store
[Fixed] Direct SSH failed on older SSH (dropbear)
[Improvement] User interface design
[Improvement] Reconnection & Notification
[Updated] SSH, DNS & VPN core
[Fixed] Bugs and crash
and synced with HTTP Injector v5.2.6
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the HTTP Injector Lite (SSH/Proxy) VPN app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the HTTP Injector Lite (SSH/Proxy) VPN APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo