|App Name||HD Camera for Android v22.214.171.124|
|Get it On|
|Rating||7.6 ( 700 )|
This is an native android system camera app. HD Camera utilized all advantage of your phone or tablet. Let you snaps quick and easy photos and videos.
– camera and video features
– 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
– Pinch to zoom
– smart panorama shooting
– Countdown Timer
– Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
– Wide screen pictures
– Picture quality setting
– White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
– Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
– Location targeting
– Configurable volume keys
– Photo Callage
– Photo crop and photo editing.
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
The special permissions for use
HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images.
After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
🌸Fix the issue about shutter sound
💯UI details optimized, more user-friendly
👍Add filter favorites function, easy to manage
🎊UI details optimized, better user experience
💯Fix users feedback issues, better experience
💖Filter name is clearer，Easy to distinguish
🎉Fixed known issues, better experience
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the HD Camera for Android app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the HD Camera for Android APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo