|App Name||Halo Platform v21.4.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 118 )|
The Halo clinical communication and collaboration platform simplifies communication, so clinicians can focus on care. One mobile (or web) application provides role based secure messaging, voice communication and critical alert notification along with on-call schedule management. Halo can also integrate with all hospital clinical systems to allow instant access to existing on-call schedules, critical and clinical teams, call center messages, critical lab results, and others. Regardless of your role or department, Halo allows you to communicate the right information to the right people in real-time.
Halo Key Features:
• Unlimited HIPAA-compliant secure messaging with automatic message status updates (Sent/Delivered/Read)
• Attach high-resolution photos, audio, video and documents
• Off-duty and auto-forward settings redirect critical messages when you’re unavailable
• User defined groups and organization defined distribution lists allow quick and efficient communication to multiple recipients
• Place voice calls over your system’s VoIP network with the same application used for secure messaging, alerts and on-call schedules
• Receive critical alerts from nurse call systems, PACS/labs, EHR’s and others directly on your mobile device
• Schedule management tool (admin only) creates real-time systemwide on-call schedules
• Role based communication allows you to contact who’s on-call and available right now to assist (individuals or teams) via secure text messaging or voice calls
• Can operate on all devices and platforms commonly found in healthcare systems – smartphones, dumbphones, pagers, workstations on wheels, desktop computers and more.
Thank you for using the Halo Health Clinical Communication Platform. We have worked hard to provide you some exciting new features, quality of life improvements, bug fixes, and other performance optimizations.
– Tapping on reminder notifications will now route you to its specific message thread.
– When composing a message, double-tapping a recipient group (Teams, Automated Roles, Distribution Lists, or Personal Groups) will reveal more details for the members of those groups.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Halo Platform app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Halo Platform APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo