|App Name||Hair Styler Photo Editor v1.8.8|
|Get it On|
|Rating||2.0 ( 991 )|
★ WELCOME to the Hair Styler Photo Editor!★
♡ Hair Styler Photo Editor is the hair styler photo montage app to add new hairstyles on photo!
♡ Hair Styler Photo Editor – it’s so easy! Change your hairstyle on photo in 5 seconds! Just put hairstyle sticker on any of your photo!
♡ Hair Styler Photo Editor has the best hairstyles collection for any hair types!
♡ The best way to know how will you look with the new hairstyle on photo!
♡ Find your perfect hairstyle by changing photo with Hair Styler Photo Editor!
♡ Hair Styler Photo Editor is very easy to use and absolutely FREE!
★ Hair Styler Photo Editor has a tons of beautiful hairstyles for the best selfie photo, for long hair or short haircut, hairstyles for everyday and hairstyles for special date!
★ Hair Styler Photo Editor is very easy to use:
1. Take a new photo or select one from your gallery on which you want to change hair
2. Select hairstyle from hairstyles collection
3. Select other stickers which you want to add to the photo
4. Share your photos with hairstyles with your friends and family
5. Add hairstyles for your face photo!
★ Enjoy and have fun! Try Hair Styler Photo Editor right now absolutely FREE!
A lot of new super trendy hairstyles!
Hair color change! Now you can try a lot of colors for every hairstyle!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hair Styler Photo Editor app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Hair Styler Photo Editor APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo