|App Name||Guitar Free - Play & Learn v1.0.75|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 13147 )|
Play timeless guitar classics and popular radio hits for free. No prior experience necessary!
Yokee™ Guitar app is so easy to use, you’ll be playing like a pro within seconds.
Enjoy a rich songbook of songs across a wide variety of music genres like classical, popular hits, traditional and kids’ songs. With new free songs added daily you can learn new tunes, perfect your favorites, share them with the world and even challenge your friends to see who is the better guitarist.
** Tap or Strum with your fingers to play music
** Play guitar alongside Top Singers and Musicians.
** Challenge your friend and see who is the better guitarist
NEW SONGS added daily! Top hits include:
** Let it Go – Disney’s Frozen
** Chandelier by Sia
** Happy by Pharrell
** Love The Way You Lie – Eminem Ft. Rihanna
** Stay with me – Sam Smith
** Demons – Imagine Dragons
** Say Something – A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
** Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
** Rehab by Amy Winhouse
** Counting Stars by OneRepublic
** Sometimes by Britney Spears
– Classical favorites include:
** A Little Night Music by W.A. Mozart
** Fur Elise by L.V. Beethoven
– Easy-to-follow tutorial
– Visual ‘Learn this song’ mode.
– The more you play the more coins you can earn to unlock even more songs
– 30 second preview of each song so that you can learn the melody
– 3 levels of difficulty for playing each song (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
– Easy to navigate drawer with access to Songbook, ‘My Songs’, Help Center, Settings and more
We’re always trying to make our Guitar app better so if you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! [email protected]
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements. Thanks for using Yokee Guitar!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Guitar Free – Play & Learn app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Guitar Free – Play & Learn APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo