|App Name||GPS Status & Toolbox v11.0.307|
|Genre||Games, Travel & Local|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 156129 )|
Have you ever waited minutes to get a GPS lock? Do you often forget where your car is parked? Did you ever wonder what sensors do your device have and whether they work properly?
GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quickly marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (AGPS) regularly for faster fixes.
– show/store/edit/export unlimited waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– picture in picture mode
– background AGPS downloading
– removed ads
User Guide at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus/faq
– updated to target Android 11. Android 8 or later is required.
– fixed legacy PRO key problem on Android 11
– no longer needs storage permission for POI import
– AGPS data download fixed on Android 10+
– Because of new restrictions coming with the updated Play Store Policies, the status notification feature has been removed. This feature is no longer allowed in the app. Please note that no amount of complaints or 1 start reviews written will change this as this was NOT my own decision.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the GPS Status & Toolbox app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the GPS Status & Toolbox APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo