|App Name||GPS Arrow Navigator LITE v1.36|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 7418 )|
GPS Arrow Navigator is a very simple and powerful navigation app for all Android devices.
This is the Lite version of GPS Arrow Navigator, for the best user experience and additional features, please look for GPS Arrow Navigator Pro!
GPS Arrow Navigator shows an arrow to the direction you need to go, you will have to find your own way. No data connection is required making this app ideal for remote locations or to use abroad.
Save your current location and use it as a destination later to find your way back to your car, hotel, friends and so on! It is also possible to enter coordinates manually or pick a location from the build-in map (Map is supported in the Pro version only).
Use the search engine to find any place you want to navigate to, or store it for later use. Search supports cities, addresses, interesting places. You may also import location files like KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX (import is supported in Pro version only).
GPS Arrow Navigator shows you the direction you need to go, as well as your current bearing, speed and distance to the selected destination.
GPS Arrow Navigator is also ideal for Geocaching, simply by entering the coordinates.
– No data connection necessary
– Search engine to find any place or address
– Share locations with your friends
– Import KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX files (Pro version only)
– Multiple units of measurement supported (Pro version only)
– Multiple coordinate systems support (Pro version only)
– Interactive Google Map (Pro version only)
– Multiple languages supported
– Store unlimited destinations
Please don’t leave a negative review without contacting us first!
Update to new Google APIs
Some bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the GPS Arrow Navigator LITE app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the GPS Arrow Navigator LITE APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo