|App Name||Google Sheets v1.21.322.01.40|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 949874 )|
Create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Quickly get insights, insert charts, and apply formatting with smart suggestions
– Open, edit, and save Excel files.
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
– Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they occur, receive notifications for edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever
– Get insights fast, powered by Google AI
– Work seamlessly across Sheets and Excel
– Maintain control with enterprise-grade security
– Analyze data from other business-critical tools
– Build custom solutions
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/sheets/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Google Sheets app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Google Sheets APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo