|App Name||Golden Boot - free kick soccer game v2.1.6|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.0 ( 9699 )|
A perfect time killer soccer game with super-intuitive free kick controls for all soccer fans!
*Master the art of free kicks!*
Shoot free kicks over different walls to score goals and hit precise targets to rack up points.
*Build your dream team!*
Discover new players and upgrade their free kick shooting and goalkeeping skills.
*Use the ball that matches your style!*
Try out different kinds of balls like the Gambler, the Sniper, and many more which gives you more free kick points for certain playstyles.
Explore and conquer 4 available modes in this soccer simulator:
*Single mode – Score from special free kick positions to gain extra lives and coins!
*Duel mode – Compete against people around the world in time-limited PvP free kick soccer games and climb the leaderboards.
*Challenge friends – Play soccer free kicks against friends in real time!
*Limited time events
– Recreate famous free kick situations to win amazing in-game rewards.
– The game uses Wi-Fi or mobile data (network fees may apply). A network connection is required to play the game
– The game contains third party advertising
We’ve done some routine maintenance to fix some bugs and make the game run even smoother. Enjoy!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Golden Boot – free kick soccer game app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Golden Boot – free kick soccer game APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo