|App Name||FishTrack - Fishing Charts v1.1.10|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 226 )|
FishTrack provides saltwater anglers with everything they need to find fish. The FishTrack app offers free cloudfree sea surface temperature (SST) charts, global satellite imagery and marine weather forecasts – all in one layered tool.
With FishTrack you can:
– View the latest SST, chlorophyll and true color satellite imagery
– Overlay bathymetry, ocean currents and sea surface height
– Save waypoints to mark fishing spots and catches
– Create routes to plan a trip and view distances and headings
– View marine weather forecasts and tides/solunar tables
– Save fishing chart imagery for offline use
– View your current location both online and offline
Don’t fish blind! FishTrack helps you plan a productive trip offshore. Burn less fuel and find fish faster.
We want to hear from you! Submit your questions or comments through our app to let us know what you think. If you’d like to speak directly with our customer service team, please e-mail us at: [email protected]
– General library upgrades
– General bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the FishTrack – Fishing Charts app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the FishTrack – Fishing Charts APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo