|App Name||FEMA v2.12|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3906 )|
Emergency alerts, safety tips and resources to help before, during & after disasters.
The FEMA App provides timely alerts and useful information to help you and your loved ones stay safe before, during and after disasters. Receive and share real-time notifications about disasters, severe weather, and other emergencies for up to five locations nationwide. This simple and easy-to-use resource also provides safety information, emergency preparedness tips, and disaster assistance.
• Receive emergency alerts for up to five locations nationwide
• Share real-time notifications with loved ones via text, email and social media
• Know what to do before, during, and after disasters, like earthquakes, wildfires, hurricanes, snowstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes, and more
• Prepare for disasters with an emergency kit checklist, emergency family plan, and reminders
• Locate open emergency shelters in your area
• Locate Disaster Recovery Centers near you where you can talk to a FEMA representative in person
• Connect with FEMA to apply for disaster assistance online
• Safety tips and disaster information available in English and Spanish (Note: alerts are only available in English)
• Follow the FEMA blog to learn about disaster response and recovery across the United States
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the FEMA app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the FEMA APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo