|App Name||EasyWay public transport v5.0.0|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.0 ( 65313 )|
EasyWay mobile – current public transport routes in your mobile
Service is provided in:
– Bulgaria (Sofia, Burgas, Pleven, Plovdiv, Varna);
– Croatia (Zagreb);
– Kazakhstan (Astana, Almaty);
– Moldova (Chisinau, Tiraspol, Bender, Balti);
– Russia (51 major city);
– Serbia (Belgrade);
– Ukraine (56 major cities);
– Belorussia (Minsk);
– Uzbekistan (Tashkent).
Realtime data is provided in the selected cities, partial coverage may apply:
– Russia (Omsk, Samara, St.Petersburg, Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Novosibirsk, Kazan);
– Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Mariupol, Kherson, Mykolaiv, Kryvyi Rih, Zhytomyr, Kropyvnytskyi, Sumy, Poltava, Oleksandria, Druzhkivka, Drohobych, Truskavets);
– Moldova (Chisinau)
– Bulgaria (Varna)
– Optimal A to B route search;
– Full list of current public transport routes, display-on-the-map possibility in the provided cities
– Route scheme, schedule or interval, service time and travel cost;
– GPS tracking of your movement;
– Public Transport GPS-data for selected cities;
– Real-time Stop schedule and Route direction;
– Bookmarks, Cities and Routes Cache for traffic optimization;
– Information on wheelchair accessible transport;
– Multi-language interface.
– bug fixing
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the EasyWay public transport app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the EasyWay public transport APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo