|App Name||Unrulr v1.32.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 9 )|
Unrulr sets up learners to:
Capture learning whenever and wherever it happens.
* Capture images, videos, and documents displaying evidence of learning and ability.
* Construct posts around specific learning goals.
* Wield the power of a cross-platform mobile app, both inside and outside of the classroom.
Engage with purpose in a safe and positive community.
* Share, reflect, discuss and assess posts in a private learning environment.
* Refine skills and abilities with community input.
* Support other learners with feedback and encouragement.
Grow Skills relevant for the 21st century.
* Channel moments of learning towards long term growth and development.
* Build and share an individual portfolio of learning and ability, backed by authentic evidence.
Support signing in with existing Microsoft accounts
Fixed a bug with the latest Gboard keyboards
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Unrulr app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Unrulr APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo