|App Name||SCS v2.34.005|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 11 )|
SCS field service is the Asseco app for the field service in connection with an ERP system.
Connected to the SCS Cloud, the app provides functionalities that are tailored to the needs of field staff.
In particular, employees in service and projects benefit from intuitive functions. These include in particular
* overview of the worklist
* record times and materials
* document and file exchange with the back office
* generation of protocols with signature function
The app is connected via the cloud with special connectors in both directions with the ERP system of the customer to ensure seamless process integration.
The app is aimed exclusively at business customers in the context of an existing contractual relationship with the provider of the app. Access to the services required to use the app is only possible within this contractual framework.
For test access, refer to the specified contact information.
SCS will be constantly enhanced and improved to optimize your user experience.
This version contains:
– Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SCS app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the SCS APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo