|App Name||Ready Heroes: Nirvana Hunt vVaries with device|
|Genre||Games, Role Playing|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||January 27, 2022|
In the year 2042, a massive virtual gaming platform called Nirvana was released by a small but well-funded studio known as Omni Games. By its third year, Nirvana had become a monopoly with its stunning realism and the most complete catalogue of games ever assembled. The question is no longer whether or not you played on Nirvana, but what you played.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Nirvana, Omni Games—now known as Omnicorp—released a new contest called “The Hunt”. A number of keys had been hidden in each world, each of them guarded by a Boss. The first team of players to collect all the keys would each be granted one wish for each team member that Ominicorp would make happen, if at all possible.
It’s time to form your team by gathering your friends or making new ones, defeat all the other bosses and teams, and acquire all the keys to win the greatest honor in the history of Nirvana.
Two pieces of advice to keep in mind as you start you adventure:
1. Form your team wisely
With over 100 allies for you to call upon, find those who really fit your strategies, or persuade them to join after impressing them in combat.
2. Boost your equipment
Search every corner of Nirvana by defeating stage enemies, slaying strong bosses, and contacting mysterious merchants to find the equipment that fits your strategy.
With powerful allies, the right equipment, and clever battle strategy, the biggest prize of “The Hunt” could be yours!
1. Newly added Guild Crusade, guild level 10 to unlock
2. Newly added Hero Level Reset and Hero Star Reset
3. Greatly adjusted the difficulty of stage 1 – 1700
4. Adjusted the requirements of involving heroes to higher star
5. Adjusted the skills of 24 heroes.
6. Adjusted the aiming mechanic of 17 heroes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Ready Heroes: Nirvana Hunt app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Ready Heroes: Nirvana Hunt APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo