|App Name||Proget v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 17 )|
Proget is a solution enabling management and administration of mobile devices in the company. Proget protect corporate and private data: e-mail, calendar, notes and files thanks to the function of performing and restoring a backup of contacts, sms/mms and call logs. The solution also secure mobile data transmission using the highest encryption standards, creating a secure tunnel between the smartphone and internal company resources.
Proget allows you to implement devices in many models: BYOD, COPE or devices fully managed by the company!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This application requires you to give administrator rights to the device.
The most important functionalities of Proget:
• Management of basic phone functions like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, tethering;
• Providing and blocking applications such as Facebook, YouTube;
• Performing and restoring backups of contacts, SMS / MMS and call log;
• Configuration of third party applications, including email applications;
• Remote erase of all device data or only business data;
• Providing contacts and business documents for employees;
• Locating the device.
This is just a part of the described possibilities of Proget.
To be able to fully use a secure solution, you must enroll the Proget application to an MDM server installed inside or in the cloud.
All details regarding the use of Proget can be found under one of the following information channels:
– fixed kiosk issues
– other stability improvements and fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Proget app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Proget APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo