|App Name||NS v6.17.4|
|Genre||Games, Travel & Local|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 20692 )|
The NS app is the official planning application for the Dutch Railways.
The app has the following features:
– Realtime journey planner
– Timetable of departing trains per station
– Summary of Planned work and disruptions
– Station specific information regarding facilities and shops
– Notifications regarding delays of a saved trip
– We use your location to show nearby train stations
– We use permissions for “Photo’s/media/files” to save temporary files for Google Maps. This allows maps shown in the app to be faster. The app doesn’t use or have access to your pictures or other media.
Every journey starts with the NS app.
From now on it is possible to check at a glance which facilities are available ‘nearby’. This way you can see on the map where stations, bus stops, and shops are, but also where you can take an OV-fiets, for example.
Enjoy your travels!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the NS app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the NS APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo