|App Name||NERF: Battle Arena v|
|Get it On|
Blast away with your NERF Blasters in a fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer arena! Choose the right Blasters for your play style and battle across a variety of game modes in the one and only official NERF™ FPS!
Unlock tons of unique NERF Blasters, from the heavy and powerful to the fast and accurate. Choose your personalized loadout, add Power Cards to finalize your strategy, then jump into fast and furious play sessions of max 3 min each!
Get ready to battle in a variety of crazy environments, such as the Pinball Arena, the Nerf Castle and the Train Robbery. Upgrade your Blasters and your Power Cards by progressing on the Trophy Road and Arena Pass, and rise to the challenge of becoming one of the Champions of NERF Battle Arena.
FOUR GAME MODES
– Nerf Battle (3v3): Team up with players from all around the world and score 10 points for each opponent defeated. The first Team to reach 100 points wins. But… watch out for the giant swinging hammers!
– Token Rush (3v3): Team up, collect and hold 10 Tokens to win. Also, watch out for the Giant Pinball!
– Siege (3v3): Team up to take down the enemy base in an amazing Wild West setting!
– Solo (1v9): Play against 9 other opponents in massive arenas such as Old Town and Nerf Temple. Collect power ups, hide and strike, be the last one standing!
More Blasters, Modes and Power Cards will be added with the incoming updates, as NERF Battle Arena is in constant evolution.
What are you waiting for? Enter NERF Battle Arena and get ready to BLAST!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the NERF: Battle Arena app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the NERF: Battle Arena APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo