|App Name||NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner v4.14.02|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 43722 )|
The most simple, fast and highest performance QR Reader on the market – and FREE!
NeoReader scans the broadest set of 1D and 2D codes today.
– Scans all standard 1D and 2D code types – QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 128, PDF 417 and more!
– Automatic detection of code type
– Omni-directional live-stream scanning
– No framing or alignment required. Simply point and scan
– Share using email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter
– Create your own QR codes – for FREE!
– Confirm websites before visiting them
– Scan vCard, meCard, WiFi, phone number and email codes
– View history of what you have scanned
– Support for front and rear camera
– Personalize scanning sounds
– Amazon search for 1D scan results
– Like us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
– App developers: Access to Trial SDK from within app – FREE!
For more information, visit www.neom.com
– Bug Fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the NeoReader QR & Barcode Scanner APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo