|App Name||MyLTT v1.0.45|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.9 ( 13543 )|
MyLTT allows you to manage your services from LTT. Manage your 4G, ADSL, WiMax, FTTH and LibyaPhone services, supports Arabic and English interface.
– Adding multiple accounts
– Viewing account summary (Balance, Quota, Account Status, etc)
– Top Up
– Switching Package
– Renewing package before it expires
– Activating extra quota in one step
– Viewing LTT’s services and available packages
– Managing Passwords and PIN Codes
– Using one Passcode to manage all your accounts
New features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MyLTT app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the MyLTT APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo