|App Name||medtigo v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 605 )|
Calling all healthcare providers.
A revolutionary way to store, save, and share all your medical certificates – all from your phone!
120, 90, and 60-day expiry reminders and notifications, so that you never miss an expiry again.
Plus, FREE ACLS, PALS, BLS, and other CME courses and certifications!
Certify yourself from the comfort of your home and track your certificates to stay relevant in your field.
Download medtigo app for free and get access to a library of useful resources that help you LEARN, GROW, and TRACK.
1. New courses in the quick learning section.
2. New Admin account functionality in the institute module.
3. Other Bug fixes and improvements.
4. New simulation teaser in the featured Tile.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the medtigo app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the medtigo APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo