|App Name||Idle Square Inc.: Mall Tycoon v1.0.52|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 49 )|
Become the most wealthy mall tycoon billionaire!
Start with a small mart and build it into major shopping mall that everyone dream to visit.
Make money to open new bakeries, fancy coffee shops, amazing clothing store and luxury accessories stores. Never stop research and explore as entrepreneur spirit to offer customers the highest quality of your products. Think about how to expand your business and attract more consumers, like building a huge parking lot where they can safely leave their vehicles while they shop.
If your favorite game is idle and management, you will enjoy a real moment of becoming the best manager in the world in this mall tycoon game. You can easily run your own Retail Empire with different stores and various products. Make important management decisions to build your mall empire and grow your small shop into a huge retail empire!
•Casual and easy gameplay.
• Various missions to learn to build a retail empire
• Special offer to attract customers
• Serve your VIP customers get an unexpected gift
• Build a Retail Empire and appear on all TV news!
Want to become a Retail Empire? This idle tapping game is made for you.
Download it now! Build and expand your mall tycoon immediately!
Adjust the onboarding process.
Minor bugs fixed.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Idle Square Inc.: Mall Tycoon app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Idle Square Inc.: Mall Tycoon APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo